To all our clients:
From the beginning of this global pandemic, we’ve prioritized the health, safety and welfare of our clients, our community and the members of our firm. We will continue to do so as we begin to reopen our physical presence as of June 1, 2020 at the law firm on a case-by-case basis.
As we welcome you back to the firm you have come to know and trust, you can be reassured that we are taking every precaution to ensure your health and safety. Our premises are being deep cleaned daily by the building staff and we have implemented several new guidelines which we have put into place to protect your safety. These include:
• Reduced visitation capacity. To allow for social distancing, limited clients or family members will be allowed in the waiting room or conference room for interviews at any given time. While we understand your desire to have the support of family and friends, we will accommodate no more than two people from your party at any given time on the premises.
• Limited access to the firm. In the past we have welcomed you and your families into our offices and workspaces. Due to building protocols, we have been asked to limit visitors to specific areas of the firm. Until this virus passes, we will have to limit visitation to our waiting room and conference room areas so that each may be properly cleaned after each visit.
• Mandated masks during the visit. As much as we like seeing the faces of our clients, the Governor’s order to wear masks has been adopted by our building management and we are compelled to follow that order. If you arrive without one, the building will not allow your entry and masks must be worn during the duration of your visit with us.
• Temperature checks on site of staff and visitors. Unfortunately, this science has shown us that this virus can spread even when a person is asymptomatic. As a precaution to protect you and the members of the firm, all persons entering the firm will have a simple contactless temperature check. Visitors and staff with temperatures 100 degrees or higher will not be allowed to stay on premises to protect the health and safety of all the residents of our building.
• Hand sanitizer on premises
• Contactless payment
If you at any time feel uncomfortable about coming to the office, we will gladly meet with you via Zoom, Facetime, or speak to you about your case by phone. You will continue to get the same service that you have come to expect from Glasgow & Olsson.
While our processes may have changed, our people have not, so you will be greeted by the same faces that you have come to know and trust.
Thank you for your trust and your loyalty to us before and during the pandemic. We look forward to seeing you and working with you on your legal matters both now and in the future.
Thomas Glasgow & Stephanie Olsson